In Spain it is important food in Christmas Eve and Christmas, but what I remember most as a child (with no outside habits so) were the nativity or birth with multiple figures of shepherds, farmers and other characters like the Wise Men . This video I made of pictures of the city of La Rioja, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, in northern Spain. I was born nearby in Logroño and lived there for 25 years.
En España es importante la comida de nochebuena y de Navidad, pero yo lo que mejor recuerdo de cuando era niño (y no había costumbres tan de fuera) eran los belenes o nacimientos con múltiples figuras de pastores, campesinos y otros personajes como los Reyes Magos. Este vídeo lo he hecho con fotos de una ciudad de La Rioja,Santo Domingo de La Calzada en el norte de España. Nací cerca, en Logroño y viví 25 años allí.
1 comment:
Pepe, what a wonderful Belen. It is spectacular. Thank you for sharing this.
La Rioja looks a super place....I have never really visited that area but am tempted to do so now!
Post a Comment