Happy next summer holidays.
I'm not on the photos because I'm taking them.
Hoy nos hemos despedido de la Srta. María en infantil, durante muchos años en este colegio. Se va a un nuevo colegio de primaria el próximo curso.
De esta manera terminamos en el colegio los profesores por este curso.
Felices próximas vacaciones de verano.
De esta manera terminamos en el colegio los profesores por este curso.
Felices próximas vacaciones de verano.
6 comments:
What is the name of the restaurant and where is it?
You all look happy and relaxed!!
Itś el Rinóon de Curro Castellano. It's near Vicente Aleixandre school, crossing Parque del Oeste, opposite escuelas del Ave María. Iǘe got a card with the place, but I can't find it.
No lo conozco!
Es nuevo.
Por eso!!
If I'd have someting interesting, I'll post it. Next week I'm going to Paris for a week.
Post a Comment