Friday, June 24, 2011

Last activities before a party in every classroom


In 4ºB they are making kites with Srta. Ana Pilar and 4ºB they are playing football for P.E. Don Andrés went for a trip to 'Sierra de Cazorla' with 6ºA and 6ºB for three days. I have been in this class because he isn't at school. Today it's cloudy...





2 comments:

Mrs Wilcock said...

Que bien un viaje a la Sierra de cazorla....la conozco! Fui alli hace muchos anos con una amiga de Senorita Magdalena....lluvio a cantaros!

How nice. A trip to The mountain area of Cazorla. I know it well having been there many years ago with a friend of your Head Teacher Senorita Magdalena. It rained cats and dogs!

Have you got some photos of the trip to Cazorla you can upload?

Las cometas y el futbol parecen divertido.

The football and kites look like fun.

J. Lorenzo said...

If don Andrés or Señorita María del Mar have next Monday some Photos I can publish some of them...

Post a Comment