Friday, June 24, 2011

Many thanks for our letters. Year6/5º curso. Muchísimas gracias We are celebrating a party. Estamos celebrando una fiesta.




Your letters (5º/year 6) have arrived nearly twelve o'clock and here they were celebrating the party with their tutors, Srta Felicitas and Don Mariano. I gave them a sheet with your address at school. I told them about writting from home and next week teachers we are here at school and I can send the letters or if they weren't able to write the letters on their own they may wait until september... They are here next term. Now both pupils in Spain and in England could communicate via comments on this blog.

Vuestras cartas han llegado casi a las doce y aquí estaban celebrando la fiesta con sus tutores Señorita Felicitas y Don Mariano. Les di una hoja con la dirección vuestra del colegio y les dije que podían escribir la carta desde su casa y la semana próxima los profesores estamos aqui y podemos enviar las cartas o si no son capaces de escribir las cartas solos pueden esperar hasta septiembre. Ellos están aquí el próximo curso. Ahora ambos alumnos en España e Inglaterra podéis comunicaros por comentarios en el blog.

2 comments:

Mrs Wilcock said...

Wow! that was quick. Y6 letters were posted on Wednesday and arrived in Malaga on Friday. That is quick! I sent a parcel from Y5 on the Tuesday and it has not arrived. Maybe because it is a parcel.

The party looks good. Do I see olives, Serrano ham and crisps?

Las cartas llegaron muy de prisa / rapidamente. Solo las envie el miercoles y llegaron el viernes!!Envie un paquete de Y5 el martes que no ha llegado ya. Quizas porque es un paquete???

Miam miam. La fiesta parece bien. Puedo ver aceitunas, jamon serrano y patatas fritas?

J. Lorenzo said...

I'm going to save the parcel for September. Many thanks for all!

Post a Comment